Here’s how to get or find your Facebook page video ID.
- Using your desktop browser, go to your Facebook page video.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the numerical value. See screenshot below.
- Copy the numerical value because that’s your Facebook page video ID.
This Facebook page video ID is useful if you will use it to customize & embed Facebook page video on your website.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Facebook page video ID!