Here’s how to get or find your Facebook page video ID.
- Using your desktop browser, go to your Facebook page video.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the numerical value. See screenshot below.
- Copy the numerical value because that’s your Facebook page video ID.
This Facebook page video ID is useful if you will use it to customize & embed Facebook page video on your website.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Facebook page video ID!