- Open your Google Calendar.
- On the left side bar, see “My Calendars”, hover on your target calendar.
- Click the three vertical dots and click “Settings and Sharing” option.
- It will show you new option on the left side bar, click “Integrate” option.
- On the right side of the screen, you can see the label “Calendar ID”.
- The text under “Calendar ID” is your Google Calendar ID. Copy it.
Make sure your Google calendar is public so that SociableKIT can read it and display it on your website.
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.