This tutorial will help you find your Vimeo access token. Please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://developer.vimeo.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Add the name and description of the app.
- Choose “Yes. Other Vimeo accounts besides my own will be able to access the app.”
- Agree with Vimeo API License management or the Vimeo Terms of Service.
- Click Create App button.
- Once the app is created, you will be redirected.
- Choose Authenticated.
- In scopes, choose public and private.
- Click generate.
- Copy the newly Token generated.
- And paste it to Vimeo API Key
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. Below are two contact details to send us your questions, comments, or suggestions.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed your website’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed, and more. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here.
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.