This tutorial will help you find your Vimeo access token. Please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://developer.vimeo.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Add the name and description of the app.
- Choose “Yes. Other Vimeo accounts besides my own will be able to access the app.”
- Agree with Vimeo API License management or the Vimeo Terms of Service.
- Click Create App button.
- Once the app is created, you will be redirected.
- Choose Authenticated.
- In scopes, choose public and private.
- Click generate.
- Copy the newly Token generated.
- And paste it to Vimeo API Key
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. Below are two contact details to send us your questions, comments, or suggestions.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed your website’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed, and more. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here.