Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Facebook Group Event (One Event) on website. View a live demo on a website here: View Demo
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our tutorial.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook group event feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Group Event (One Event)” option.
- Enter your Facebook Group ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook group event on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thanks for reading our tutorial about How to Embed Facebook Group Event (One Event) on your website!