Do you want to embed Facebook page about on your website? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook page about.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page About” option.
- Click “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page, you need to connect your Facebook account here.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page about on website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!