In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook Page Playlist on Squarespace. Do you manage a Facebook page and have added a playlist to it? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook page playlist solution.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Playlist” option.
- Connect your Facebook account here and select your target Facebook page.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your video page or create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook Page Playlist on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here.