Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Facebook Page Playlist Videos on website. View a live demo on a website here: View Demo
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook page playlist videos feed.
- On the drop-down, select “ Facebook Page Playlist Videos ” option.
- Connect your Facebook account here and select your target Facebook page.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Get Embed Code” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page playlist videos on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook Page Playlist on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.