In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook Page Video on Squarespace. Do you manage a Facebook page and have added a video to it? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Facebook page video on Squarespace.
- Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
- Log in here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
- Click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Video” option.
- Connect your Facebook account here and select your target Facebook page.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your video page or create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page video on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!