I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page shop on your website. Do you manage a shop using a Facebook page? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Facebook page shop feed on website.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Page Shop” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page shop on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!