I’m going to show you how to embed Google Play reviews on your website. Do you manage reviews using Google Play? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
1. Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
2. Click the “+ Create Solution” button on the upper right corner of the dashboard.
3. Select “Google Play Reviews” on the dropdown.
4. Enter the Google Play ID.
Here’s an example on how to get Google Play ID:
- Based on that link, the Google Play Reviews ID is com.yodo1.crossyroad
5. Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
6. Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
7. On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
8. Open your code editor.
9. Paste the embed code on your website. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google play reviews on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!