Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Google reviews on website. View a live demo of Google reviews on a website here: View Demo
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Google reviews feed.
- On the drop-down, scroll down, select “Google Reviews” option.
- Search and select your Google place.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
Paste the embed code on your website.
If you need help or if you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com and I will reply with the help you need.