In this video, you will learn how to embed Instagram hashtag feed on Elementor. Do you manage a public Instagram page and have added a hashtag to a post? Do you have an Elementor website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Instagram hashtag feed.
- Select the “Instagram Hashtag Feed” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your Instagram hashtag text, without the # sign.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Go to your Elementor dashboard.
- On the left side, click the “Pages” menu. Then, click “Add New”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. After that, you can click “Edit with Elementor” button located at the upper part of your page title.
- Type “HTML” on the widget’s search box. Drag and drop the widget to the content block of your page.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you know anyone who needs to embed Instagram hashtag feed on Elementor, pass along this video! You’ll be helping them out and me too. Thank you!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.