I’m going to show you how to embed the TikTok hashtag feed on your website. Do you need to display certain hashtag posts? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “TikTok hashtag feed” on the dropdown.
- Enter your TikTok tag without the “#”. For example: tagfashionicon2021
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed the TikTok hashtag feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!