Today I will teach you how to customize and embed a Vimeo channel on your website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Vimeo channel feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Vimeo channel” option.
- Enter your Vimeo channel ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Vimeo channel feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!