Today I will teach you how to customize and embed a Vimeo user on your website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a SociableKIT account here and log in. https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Vimeo user” option.
- Paste your Vimeo user URL.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options and preview.
- Click the “Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Vimeo user feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!