In this video, you will learn how to embed Yelp Reviews on Squarespace. Do you manage reviews using a Yelp account? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
- Log in here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
- Click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Yelp Reviews” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your Yelp ID. This can be your page username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit or create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Yelp reviews on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.