Having a LinkedIn profile is now a standard for your professional career. The LinkedIn Profile ID is useful when you want to embed LinkedIn Profile posts on your website using SociableKIT. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find the LinkedIn Profile ID.
- Using your web browser, go to your LinkedIn Profile.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the text after “linkedin.com/in/”
- Copy the value because that is your LinkedIn Profile ID.
- Here’s an example:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find LinkedIn Profile ID!