There are times when you see a certain post that you do not like on your LinkedIn Profile Posts feed. What to do? You will have to remove or “exclude” that post on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Login to SociableKIT.
- Go to your LinkedIn Profile Posts solution.
- Go to the “Moderation” tab.
- Click the “Excluded posts” text field.
- On the pop up, check all the posts you want to exclude.
- Hit “Save Changes” button.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.