Hey guys! How are you? Here are what we’ve worked on in the last few weeks and the testimonials from our dear clients.
- SociableKIT widgets: On the ‘Embed on Website’ popup, we added a search bar. This new feature will allow you to search for your website builder. We added this new feature because we want to help you find and guide you on how to embed your SociableKIT widget on your website.
- Private Instagram feed widget: Post items now have rounded corners. We made this improvement because rounded corners look better and make it easier for your site visitors to view your Instagram images.
- Medium blog widget: In the Carousel layout, we added columns limit to 5 and 6. This new option will allow you to adjust your columns up to 6 and help improve readability especially if you have some types of blogs—like lifestyle articles, travel, fashion, health, educational, and personal that need to be in column format.
- Signup and login pages: We now have options for users to sign up or log in with their Google, Facebook, or Twitter accounts. These login options will allow users to sign up or log in with just one tap without entering any password. We made this new feature because many users prefer logging in with their existing social accounts. Also, this will prevent users from entering their password a password that they might forget.
- Google reviews widget: Under the ‘Reviews’ tab, we added a ‘Translation’ feature. This new feature will allow you to change the translation language of the ‘Date’ text on your reviews. We added this new feature because we want to help your site visitors easily understand when the review was posted. Thanks to David for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page videos widget: On the “Moderation” tab, we improved our feature called “Approve posts”. The improvement will allow you to approve and reject videos easier using the new interface. This feature will continue to help you customize and display specific videos on your feed.
- Youtube playlist (Single playlist) widget: On the feed, the video items and pop-up preview now have rounded corners. We made this improvement because rounded corners look better and make it easier for viewers to watch your Youtube playlist videos.
- Facebook group events widget: On the “Moderation” tab, we improved our feature called “Reject events”. The improvement will allow you to approve and reject events easier using the new interface. This feature will continue to help you customize and display specific events on your feed.
- LinkedIn page posts widget: On the “Text” tab, we added a new feature called “Show less text.” This new feature will allow you to customize posts’ “Show less” text.
What clients say
Thanks for the awesome review, Thomas! We are happy to know that our LinkedIn page posts widget is convenient and useful to your website. We will continue to do our best to provide a great product and service. Thanks again, Thomas!
Rabee, thank you for your kind words! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark, especially on our LinkedIn page posts widget. Thanks again, Rabee!
Thank you so much for your feedback, Danilo. We appreciate seeing your positive feedback about our product and service, especially on our LinkedIn page posts widget. widget. We will continue to do our best to provide a great product and service.
Thank you for a very well-rounded and thorough review of our service and support, Barbara. We are glad that you continue appreciating our services and support, especially on our Twitter widget. Related tutorial.
We value your feedback.
If you have something to share, please reply to this email. Or chat with me here. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply and let me know. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
Follow us: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / LinkedIn
Transform Your Website with Social Media Feeds: Download Our Free Guide
Discover how to increase engagement, showcase your brand's personality, and drive more traffic to your website.
By entering your name and email, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive guide that covers choosing the right social media platform, best practices for maximizing engagement, and integration tools.
Start growing your online presence and building a loyal following today!