Hey guys! How are you? Here are what we’ve worked on in the last few weeks and the testimonials from our dear clients.
- Pinterest board widget: Under the ‘Photos’ tab, we added a new layout option called ‘Masonry’. This new layout will allow you to display your Pinterest images in a ‘Masonry’ layout. We added this new option because most users want to display their Pinterest photos in full length. Thanks to Hiep for requesting this new option!
- Facebook group posts widget: On the “Posts” tab, we improved the “Character limit” feature. The improvement adds a “Read more” or “Show less” button when the “Character limit” is customized. This improvement will allow the readers to see the short cut version or complete version for the post.
- Facebook page offers widget: On the “Moderation” tab, we improved our feature called “Reject offers”. The improvement will allow you to approve and reject offers easier using the new interface. This feature will continue to help you customize and display specific offers on your feed.
- LinkedIn hashtag posts widget: On the “Moderation” tab, we added a feature called “Reject post”. The feature will allow you to reject unwanted posts easier using the new interface. This feature will continue to help you customize and display specific hashtag posts on your feed.
- SociableKIT Blog: The name of the new blog post is ‘How to find Apple app store ID?’. This blog post will help you how to find your Apple app store ID.
- Eventbrite events widget: We now display the event’s timezone on each event. This will help your attendees easily identify the timezone of your events. Thanks to Ana for requesting this improvement!
- Facebook page playlists widget: On the “Moderation” tab, we improved our feature called “Approve playlists”. The improvement will allow you to approve and reject playlists easier using the new interface. This feature will continue to help you customize and display specific Facebook playlists on your feed.
- Indeed jobs widget: On the ‘Posts’ tab, we added a 5th column count option. This will let you add up to 5 columns for your Indeed job listing. We added this update because there are cases where a job listing with 5 columns looks better on a website. Thanks to Aaron for requesting this update!
- Facebook page widgets: On the “create widget” and “customize” pages, we added a “What’s this?” link. This will redirect the user to a web page with updated instructions on connecting a Facebook account to SociableKIT. We want non-technical users to easily connect their Facebook accounts by following the detailed guide.
- Facebook page events widget: On the “Create widget” page, we added a “Timezone” dropdown. The drop-down will allow users to select a specific timezone. We added this feature because it is required to choose a timezone to display the event’s accurate date and time.
- Google calendar widget: Under the ‘Events feed’ tab, we improved the ‘Dutch’ translation feature. This improvement will allow you to translate the monthly and weekly names into the ‘Dutch’ language. We added this improvement to help users customize their feed based on the translation they prefer. Thanks to Hans for requesting this improvement!
- SociableKIT Widgets: On your widget name, we added a ‘Feed not working?’ button. This button will open an article on why your feed is not working. We added this new option to help users understand why their feed is not working and to figure out how to get your feed up and running.
What people say
Thanks for the awesome review, Leigh! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark, especially on our Eventbrite events widget.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Tom. We appreciate your positive feedback about our product and service, especially on our LinkedIn page posts widget. Have a great day!
Thank you so much for your feedback, Bzemek! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we appreciate seeing your positive feedback about our product and services.
We value your feedback.
If you have something to share, please reply to this email. Or chat with me here. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply and let me know. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.