- YouTube live solution: We now have a new solution called YouTube live. You may now customize and auto-embed your YouTube channel’s live video on your website! Click here to see the tutorial.
- Vimeo channel and Vimeo user videos solution: You may now customize and embed Vimeo videos on your website through SociableKIT!
- Facebook page live solution: Checkbox option to “Show page name” is now available under the Videos tab. If this option is checked, it will show your Facebook page name under the video. Else, it will be hidden.
- Facebook page events: If the search input box has value, the search icon now becomes an X icon. Once the X icon was clicked, it clears the search input and shows the default events list.
- Facebook live video solution: Added a new “Show latest video if not live” checkbox option. This new option is unchecked by default. If it is un-checked, and if the page is not live, it will display the “We are not live right now.” message. If it is checked, and if the page is not live, it will show the latest video of a Facebook page.
- SociableKIT solutions: Video tutorials for Shopify users are now available on our YouTube channel. Click any links below to watch a tutorial.
- Vimeo channel solution: Video tutorials are now available.
- Medium feed solution: YouTube video tutorial on How to embed Medium feed solution on Weebly is now available. Click here to watch.
- SociableKIT solutions: For free trials and paid customers with SociableKIT 10 plans and above, the “Data feed” button is now available on the upper right corner of the Customize page.
- Twitter feed solution: Posts with links are now expanded with a better preview. It now shows the link’s thumbnail, title, and description.
- Google my Business Profile solution: User may now able to repeat searching for Google place in the customize page.
- YouTube live video solution: If the YouTube channel is not live, it will display a “We are not live right now” message with the channel name, picture and subscribe button.
- Facebook page about solution: More types of data are now being saved and displayed in the widget. Specifically, Personal Interests, messenger link, website link, and Instagram account.
- Facebook page videos solution: The video title in Arabic characters is now supported.
- SociableKIT preview: The desktop preview is now wider on the customize page.
- SociableKIT solutions: Caching is now improved and working on all solutions! A fast-loading feed is always better.
- Facebook page live video solution: On mobile and tablet views, there is now equal spacing on all four sides on the feed preview.
- Facebook page events solution: On the tablet view, the search input box and search button are now on the same line. On the mobile view, the elements in the control bar are now in full-width.
- YouTube playlist and YouTube channel solution: On the mobile view, the comment, like and dislike icons and counts are currently in its own section.
- Facebook page videos solution: On the pop-up, the Close button is now outside the video. We added some space between the thumbnail and title as well.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: On the pop, multi-post navigation is now located on the center-left and right of the image. We decreased the white space on the right side as well.
- Facebook page posts solution: The customization options, pop-up on Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers are now working consistently.
- Facebook page live video solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- The Profile photo is now placed to the left.
- Profile texts are placed on the right.
- No text or button is placed under the profile photo.
- Facebook page posts solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- On pop up, the description is now on the right side.
- The link color setting is now applied to all links in the profile section.
- The text or buttons under the profile photo were moved to the right.
- The close button on pop up is now bigger and more visible.
- Vimeo user and Vimeo channel solution: All improvements have applied. The ff are specific changes:
- The subscriber’s count is now visible.
- We added a search box so users can search for a video.
- It displays “No videos found.” message if a video was not found.
- The play icon is now more visible when hovered.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: We fixed an issue where the feed is not working on some Joomla sites.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: The pop-up is now working on the iPad Pro safari browser.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: We fixed an issue where clicking the “load more” button does not always load the next set of photos: Thanks to Kasper of Die Herren for reporting this issue.
- YouTube live video solution: We fixed an issue when using a custom name for a YouTube live video is not working. It previously works with YouTube channel ID only.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: We fixed an issue where a post with multiple videos was not working.
- Facebook page playlists solution: When you open a playlist, it now shows the complete list of videos.
- Facebook page posts solution: We fixed an issue where posts with only two images are not showing. Thanks for Marc of Online Profile Coach for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page live video solution: On the profile picture container, it now displays the actual profile picture and not the cover photo. Thanks to Paul of COFE Saddleworth for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page live video solution: Fixed an issue where the “Show description” option was checked but it was not showing.
- Yelp reviews solution: When clicking the “load more” button, the next set of reviews was not properly displayed. It is now fixed.
- Facebook page videos solution: We fixed an issue where videos are not displaying when all checkboxes under the Profile tab were un-checked. Thanks to Paul of COFE Saddleworth for reporting this issue.
- Google reviews solution: We fixed an issue being reported by Google search console. The review item name is now supplied. We tested it with Google’s rich result tester. Thanks to Chris of ProClass Web Design for reporting this issue!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.