- Facebook page events solution: You may now show or hide the event description. This option can be found under the “Event item” tab > “Show event description” checkbox. Thanks to Kat Harris of Salty Dog Bohicket Restaurant for requesting this feature.
- Instagram feed solution: We created a new option where you can enable or disable links in the post description. See “Enable links in the description” checkbox option under the “Posts” tab.
- Facebook page events solution: We added the English-US date format for the date picker and event dates. See this option under the “Events feed” tab.
- Instagram feed solution: The post description is now formatted exactly the same as the post description on Instagram. New lines and icons are now supported.
- Google reviews solution: In the review badge, the “G” icon is now replaced with a “Google overall rating” text. The badge is linked to the list of reviews on Google.
- Google reviews solution: In each review, we added the Google icon inside the “View on Google” button. This will emphasize that the review came from Google.
- Facebook page posts solution: Special characters are now supported.
- SociableKIT solutions: Fixed a bug where some solutions are not showing in the Firefox browser.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue on the slider layout where it repeats the first event on the next page.
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.