- Facebook page events solution: The “Default font-size” now have the same value in all types of themes.
- Facebook page events solution: The badge can now be displayed even without an event image. Thanks to Mark Jones of We Are Danvers for requesting this feature.
- Vimeo channel solution: You may now display up to 50 Vimeo videos on the feed. Thanks to Andrew Lawes of Estuary Yoga Space for requesting this feature.
- Facebook page About solution: The website link, profile biography, current location, press contact, and booking agent can now be displayed on the feed.
- Facebook page videos solution: On the pop-up, the close button is now at the upper outside of the video.
- Google reviews solution: We made the following changes below.
- We created a new tab called the “Badge”. The “Badge background-color” and “Badge font color” options were moved there.
- On the pop-up, if there is only one photo, the image width is now 100%. If there are two photos, the width is 50% each. If 3 photos or more, the width is 33% each. These changes will make your pop up view look better.
- Google Play reviews solution: Under the Moderation tab, the “Pre-approved” option now allows you to select reviews on a pop-up.
- Facebook page posts solution: The “Character limit” feature is now working on the video description.
- YouTube channel solution: We added equal spaces on all four sides of the feed. The content, subscribe button and the search bar now looks better.
- Facebook page reviews solution: The profile description is now displayed below the username. Reviews that contain pictures are now showing consistently as well.
- Google reviews solution: The “Character limit” is now set to 300 by default. This will make other reviews more viewable and not dominated by a long Google review.
- On the following solutions, the next arrow, previous arrow, and close button are now above the photo to highlight the post content.
- Instagram feed
- Instagram hashtag feed
- Private Instagram feed solutions
- Facebook page Offers solution: The image on the pop-up is now larger and more viewable.
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: On the “Posts” tab, if the “Show profile image” checkbox option was unchecked, the unwanted blank space on the feed was removed.
- Facebook page posts solution: We made the following improvements.
- The search box is now hidden by default. If you want to enable it, just check the “Show search box” under the “Posts” tab.
- In the slider layout, the next and previous button is now outside of the post so it is noticeable. While on the mobile view, the column is now set to 1 and the arrows in the upper right corner of the post.
- The “Arrow color” feature is now moved under the “Slider” tab.
- The default stroke color of the arrow is now changed to black so it is more visible.
- Google reviews solution: The “star color” option was moved under the “Badge” tab.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: Special characters on album titles are now supported.
- Medium feed solution: The duplicate image showing below the main post image was removed.
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: The tweets are now inside the container and not overlapping in the feed anymore. This issue happens on some websites.
- Medium feed solution: Fixed an issue where the feed Medium username checkbox option is not working. Thanks to Blogger Claudia Allen for reporting this issue.
- Facebook group events solution: Fixed an issue where the event items overlap when embedding in Squarespace.
- YouTube channel solution: Fixed an issue where the video title was cut off.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the images from YouTube posts are not displaying in the feed.
- Facebook page events to Google calendar solution: Fixed an issue where the “Save changes” button is not working.
- YouTube Playlist solution: Fixed an issue where the playlist is not displaying in the feed on some websites. Thanks to Blogger Skinny Was Here for reporting this issue.
- Medium post solution: Fixed an issue where Maayos theme text color is not readable on a Weebly website.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.