- New feature: Facebook page events – show event image on calendar view, see Calendar tab > Show event image on calendar checkbox.
- New feature: Facebook page reviews – show overall rating badge, see Profile tab > Show overall rating checkbox
- New feature: Facebook page reviews – option to show “load more” button
- New feature: Duplicate custom feed – useful if you want to design a custom feed based on existing feed.
- New feature: Buy more custom feed page – useful if you want to increase the number of custom feeds you can create
- Enhancement: Facebook page reviews – hide “load more” button if there’s no next page.
- Enhancement: Facebook page feed – hide “load more” button if there’s no next page.
- Fixed: Facebook page events – April 2018 calendar view is wrong when calendar starts on Monday.
- Fixed: Facebook page reviews – not clickable ‘like’ button when there’s no FB page username.
- Fixed: Instagram hashtag feed – “load more” button not showing if there are less than 15 posts.
- Fixed: YouTube channel feed – “load more” button not showing if the channel has very few videos.
- Fixed: Typo error in an email message when you try to purchase a DSM key.
- Fixed: Check and removed duplicate affiliate accounts.
- Fixed: Facebook page feed – bottom like button not working
- Updated: Login page – become an affiliate link.
- Updated: Earnings page now shows number of free trials made from your affiliate links.
- Updated: Earnings page now has social share buttons for easy sharing of affiliate links.
- Updated: Buy page – message if the user has a free trial account, he has to log in before buying a key.
DSM Website of the week!
Our website of the week is www.shoeboxmoneyband.com!
As the domain name implies, this website is about a band called Shoebox Money. Drawing equally from classic rock and blues as well as post garage rock revival and alt-punk, these indie rockers produce theory-driven music and put on high energy live shows.
I listened to several of their songs and I must say it’s great! I love rock music and their music feels like a new perspective. Give them a try! By the way, the amazing website was made by Wildman Web Solutions. Big thanks to Miles and his team for using DSM on their projects!