- SociableKIT solutions: When you select any theme, feed font color is now set to #000000 by default.
- New SociableKIT solution: You may now customize and embed your “Facebook page about” section on your website. Click here to view the demo.
- Facebook page posts solution: Option to show or hide the “share” icon is now available under the Profile tab.
- Change password: To successfully change the password, the current password must be correct and the input for Type and Re-type password fields must match. This option is found on the sidebar > Accounts > Change password.
- Facebook page events solution: The “Character limit” option is now added under the “Event item” tab. If you set a value, it will limit the number of characters shown on the event description. This is useful if you do not want to show a long description of events.
- SociableKIT new solution: You may now customize and embed Yelp reviews on your website.
- Medium feed publication solution: We now supported publication ID with a URL format like this. It displays a user’s posts based on a tag.
- SociableKIT login page: We’ve added a button to show or hide your password. It will help you login easier because you can check if the password you entered is correct or not. For added security, your account will be locked after 3 attempts. You need to contact support if you want to unlock your account.
- Blog tutorials for Wix are now available. Click here to view.
- Blog tutorials for Webflow are now available. Click here to view.
- Instagram feed solution: Under the Profile tab, there is now an option to center-position the Instagram username. Thanks to Loth of DK company for requesting this feature!
- YouTube channel and playlist solution: We changed the default look of this solution. We believe this will give you videos more views.
- The video title is now under the thumbnail.
- A play icon with low opacity is placed on every thumbnail.
- When you hover on a thumbnail, it will darken the background and emphasize the play button.
- SociableKIT dashboard: You may now see more details about your subscription like the plan name and the date of your next billing. On the left sidebar menu, click Subscription > Plan details.
- Facebook page events solution: The flicker when opening the pop up is now removed. The pop up is now shown more smoothly.
- YouTube playlist solution: You may now embed multiple YouTube playlist feeds on a single web page. We removed the unwanted flicker as well.
- Facebook page events solution: We made some improvements on the mobile view.
- Buttons and date picker is now full width.
- The text in date picker is now centered vertically.
- The hamburger icon become X icon when the menu was opened.
- Facebook page reviews solution: When creating a new solution, our system now automatically retrieved your page ID when you pasted the URL of your Facebook page.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Padding of the whole feed is now the same on all four sides. We removed too much space on the left side.
- Facebook page reviews solution: Likes count is now placed under the page name. We want the likes count to be more visible because it can attract more fans.
- SociableKIT dashboard: The following are now under the Subscription menu in the left sidebar: Invoices, Change payment and Cancel subscription.
- YouTube playlist and YouTube channel solutions: The loading icon is now shown immediately once the thumbnail was clicked. There is no more delay.
- Instagram feed solution: When creating a new solution and you pasted the URL of your Instagram profile, our system now automatically identifies the Instagram username.
- YouTube channel and YouTube playlist solutions: Here are some improvements on the pop-up.
- YouTube comments are now displaying on the pop-up.
- Comments are updated every 24 hours only.
- If you want it to update every hour, you need to give us your own YouTube API key.
- Descriptions on pop up now have a “Show more” and “Show less” toggle. This is useful for YouTube videos with a long description.
- Facebook page playlist videos solution: The search feature is now working properly. It searches based on the video’s title or description. If there’s no video found, it will display a message saying: No videos found.
- Google Play reviews solution: The whole name of the Google Play app is now showing correctly on the feed.
- Facebook page posts solution: The text of a shared post was displayed half-width. It makes the post very long. It is now fixed. Thanks to Paul of the Church of England for reporting this issue!
- Instagram feed solution: A deleted post on Instagram is still showing on the feed. It is now fixed.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the pop-up displayed was too small. It now works properly on mobile as well.
- Private Instagram feed: Images that go missing on the feed when changing themes is now showing.
- Google Play reviews solution: App profile photo is now showing on Masonry layout.
- Facebook page reviews solution: Fixed an issue where some reviews are not showing on the feed. Thanks to VCE of Travel With Spirit for reporting this issue.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.