- Facebook page playlist videos solution: You may now display videos from a Facebook page playlist. Click here to follow the tutorial.
- Google Play Reviews solution: You may now display reviews of your Android application from Google play. Click here to follow the tutorial.
- Bandsintown Events solution: You may now display events from Bandsintown. Click here to follow the tutorial.
- Eventbrite Events solution: You may now display events from Eventbrite. Click here to follow the tutorial.
- Facebook page events solution: The date text in the date picker is now centered aligned on the mobile view. Thanks to Ryan Barsatan of the Rivals Lounge for requesting this improvement.
- SociableKIT dashboard: We improved the look of checkboxes under settings. It also is easier to check and un-check.
- YouTube playlists and YouTube channel solutions:
- We removed the black stripe on the video thumbnail.
- We removed the unwanted dot in the video description.
- You may limit the number of characters shown by default using the character limit option.
- If Tile-type was selected, it will show the video information on hover.
- If the Informative type was selected, show the video information below the video.
- YouTube channel solution: Video thumbnails were being cut off. This happens when you put a bigger space between videos in the setting. It is now fixed.
- Google reviews solution: We fixed an issue where it shows “0” reviews on some websites.
- Facebook page reviews solution: The missing number for “Based on the opinion of” is now showing.
- Instagram Hashtag feed solution: The “pre-approved posts” feature was not working for some feeds. It is now fixed.