- Medium feed solution: The photo and the headline are now both clickable. Once clicked, it will show the article on Medium. This feature will work only if the “Enable pop up” feature was un-checked. Thanks to Erin Rubin of LibroMobile for requesting this feature.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Under the “Posts” tab, a new “Pre-defined search keyword” option was added. If a keyword was entered, the feed will show only the posts with that keyword.
- Facebook page video (one video) solution: The links in the video description is now clickable.
- Yelp reviews solution: The reviews are now clickable. Once clicked, a pop-up will show up with more details about the review.
- Yelp reviews solution: Under the “Reviews” tab, we added a new “Character limit” input box. The reviews with long texts will be limited to the number you entered. A “read more” button will appear. Once clicked, it will show the full review.
- Facebook page videos solution: The links in the video description are now clickable.
- Facebook page posts solution: We added “Profile colors” and “Post colors” headings on the Colors tab. This will make it easier to identify the color settings for Profile and Posts.
- SociableKIT dashboard: The “Solutions” top menu is now highlighted when the user is on the “My solutions” page.
- SociableKIT dashboard: On the pop-up of “What’s new?” section, there is now a close button on the upper right.
- Google reviews solution: The “Show image on reviews” option under the “Reviews” tab is now enabled by default. This will show the images on a Google review.
- Facebook page solutions: If your solution has an invalid page access token, it will display an “Invalid token, please reconnect your Facebook account.” message with a red background.
- Facebook page posts solution: On the mobile view, the post description on pop-up now has a white background. Texts are now more readable.
- Facebook page posts solution: On the pop-up tablet view, if the post image is landscape, sometimes it shows an unwanted white space. We removed it.
- LinkedIn profile posts: We made the following improvements:
- Special characters are now supported in the profile description.
- The label “Follow me on LinkedIn” on the button is now the default label. You can change this on the “Text” tab.
- Followers count will not be displayed if the profile has no followers yet.
- Facebook page posts solution: On the pop-up, if it is an album-type post, an unnecessary white line under the image was showing. We removed it.
- Instagram feed solution: We made the improvements below:
- On the pop-up, we removed the dot before the “Follow” link and placed the link under the username.
- The hashtags in the post description are now clickable.
- Google Play reviews and Google My Business Profile: When embedded on a Shopify site, there were unnecessary underlines showing on the feed. We removed it.
- Google reviews solution: The default value of “Badge background color” is now set to #FFFFFF. This will make the badge text readable.
- Instagram feed solutions: If an Instagram tag or username is empty, the system will not allow you to save it.
- YouTube live video solution: The video title is now moved above the channel name. Special characters are now supported for video titles as well.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: The links in posts are now clickable. Thanks to Elliott Brandon for requesting this improvement.
- Instagram feed solution: Fixed an issue where the video’s full-screen button is not working.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the pop-up is showing blank when the page updated their business hours.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where the pop-up of the monthly view shows the long links incorrectly. Thanks to Marion Yellville of Marion County Library for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page video (one video) solution: Fixed an issue on the pop-up for selecting a video. We removed the error messages.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the thumbnail of some posts was broken.
- Private Instagram feed solution: Fixed an issue where the sound of the video continues to play even though the pop-up was closed already.
- YouTube live video solution: Fixed an issue where the features “Show title” and “Show description” are still showing in the feed even if it was unchecked.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Fixed an issue where images on the pop-up look stretched Thanks to Darko Bilandžić of Vucedol Culture Museum for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the images are not displaying fully. Thanks to Maren McPeak of IEM for reporting the issue.
- Vimeo user and Vimeo channel solutions: We fixed the issue on slider layout where the feature “Show end subscribe button” is not working. The YouTube icon has been removed as well.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at [email protected] or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!