- Twitter hashtag feed solution: We added a new “Enable multi-tag” checkbox option. Now you may display posts based on two or more hashtag words. Thanks to Liam of the PAC Project for requesting this feature.
- LinkedIn profile post solution: We removed the “Show time-ago” option. We replaced it with a new feature called the “Date format” drop-down. Now you can display the post date in whatever format you need.
- Facebook page about solution: A tutorial is now available on the blog. Click here to view.
- Google reviews solution: Under the “Texts” tab, we added a new feature called “View on Google”. This feature will allow you to customize the text in the “View on Google” button.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts. Under the Moderation tab, we added a new feature called “Excluded posts”. This feature will help you remove the post you don’t want to be shown in your feed.
- Facebook page video (one video) & Facebook page playlist videos solutions: The ID is now auto retrieved when pasting a valid URL.
- Facebook page posts solution: We added a new checkbox option called “User 24-hour format”. If checked, it will show the post time in a 24-hour format. Else, it will show in a 12-hour format.
- SociableKIT dashboard: If you have canceled your account and logged in, you will now see a blue “Re-activate account” button to make it easier for you to re-subscribe and re-active your account
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Video tutorial for Squarespace users is now available. Click here to watch.
- New video tutorials are now available on our YouTube Channel. Click any links below to watch our video tutorials.
- SociableKIT demo: The Weebly demo site now available. Click here to view.
- Vimeo user solution: Video and blog tutorials are now available. Click here to read the blog tutorial. Click here to watch the video tutorial.
- LinkedIn Page posts solution: Posts with multiple photos are now viewable in the pop-up.
- Facebook page videos solution: If a video has no title, it will not display the Facebook page name as the title.
- Facebook page videos: We removed the unnecessary white spaces below the video title.
- Facebook page events solution: We removed the row count option because the slider layout is better viewed with only one row.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: We removed the “Order posts by” feature under the Post item tab. The feed is now showing the latest posts by default.
- Facebook page offers solution: We removed the extra underlines on the feed when embedded in Shopify.
- YouTube channel solution: Comments on pop-up are displayed only if the user entered his own YouTube API key.
- YouTube playlist solution: On the pop-up, channel information is displayed only if the user entered his own YouTube API key.
- Google reviews solution: If a review is too long, there will be a clickable “Read more” text. Once clicked, it will show the whole review on the pop-up.
- Facebook page posts solution: We put an ellipsis to the “Like us on Facebook” button if the text is too on mobile devices.
- Facebook page events & Facebook page event (one event) solutions: We removed the extra white space on pop-up if there is no event image set.
- Medium feed solution: When creating a new solution, if you paste the URL of your Medium publication, the publication ID will be retrieved automatically.
- Facebook page reviews solution: The system is now getting the latest reviews. Previously, it gets the reviews in default order. Thanks to Tanya Mcdonough of Gold Buyers Sunshine Coast for requesting this improvement.
- Medium post solution: The profile name, post date and Follow button is now located on the right of the profile picture.
- Facebook page posts solution: On posts with a link, a tiny border is now visible around the link description. This is so the link thumbnail won’t be confused as a photo-type of a post.
- Facebook page events solution: The “Show icon” option is now removed. Icons on the main feed and pop-up were also removed. This is an improvement because we want the site visitors to focus on the event detail rather than a bunch of icons.
- Facebook page events and Facebook page event (one event) solution: The date and time are now placed above the event title. This will make the information look more like an event rather than a list of information.
- Facebook page videos solution: Video thumbnails are not blurry anymore. The thumbnail is now of high quality.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the post images are not showing in the feed. Thanks to Designer Laure De Herrypon for reporting the issue.
- YouTube channel solution: Fixed an issue where a video is not playing when using a Samsung S10 mobile device.
- Facebook page events solution: We fixed an issue where the tour events which also considered recurring events are not showing on the feed.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the “Show post date” feature is not working. Thanks to Enrico Holzmiller of Studio Holzmiller & Partners for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page playlist videos solution: Fixed an issue where the playlist videos are not showing. Also, the deleted videos on Facebook are now deleted on the website feed as well.
- Facebook page events solution: We fixed an issue where an event that has no picture displays a big white space on the feed.
- LinkedIn profile posts solution: Fixed an issue where the post date is not showing correctly in the feed. Thanks to Robert Bauchwitz of Amerandus Research for reporting the issue.
- YouTube channel solution: We fixed an issue where the YouTube feed is not updating on time and the videos are not showing on the pop-up. Thanks to AdvancedManipulator.com for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: We fixed the issue where the “Character limit” feature is not working on the re-posts. Thanks to Markus Frieauff of Frieauffcom for reporting the issue.
- Google reviews solution: We fixed an issue where the”Read more” button is not working on some websites.
- Facebook page reviews and Facebook page posts solution: We fixed an issue where the website link on profile description/bio is not clickable.
- Facebook page playlist solution: The likes and comment sections on the pop-up that were cut in half is now showing properly.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: We fixed an issue where the “Default albums count” and “Default Albums Count” settings were not reflected on the feed.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at [email protected] or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!