- Google reviews solution: This feature useful if you got a long review and you want to shorten it. We added a new “Character limit” option. It can be found under the “Reviews” tab. The customer can still read the whole review if he clicks the “Read more” button link.
- Google review solution: We have added a “Masonry” layout option. This option can be found under the “Reviews” tab.
- Google reviews solution: When you click a review, a pop up will appear with more information and navigation arrow to see the next or previous review.
- Google reviews solution: You may now show or hide the “owner’s response” on your feed. This checkbox option can be found under the “Reviews” tab.
- Pinterest board solution: We have a new solution called the “Pinterest board” solution. You just need to enter your Pinterest username and board name to show on your Pinterest board. Click here to see a demo.
- Facebook page events solution: On the pop-up, the map now has a marker. This marker has the location text.
- Medium publication feed solution: We noticed that Vimeo video embeds are not responsive. Vimeo videos are now responsive to the feed and on the pop-up.
- Instagram feed solution: The usernames and hashtags on post description are now clickable.
- Google reviews solution: Reviews in paragraph format are now displayed as is by SociableKIT. Previously, it was displayed as a huge block of text.
- Facebook page events solution: We now have a Danish translation for the date format.
- Facebook page events solution: On the pop-up, if the event is recurring, it now shows the whole list of event dates.
- Facebook page events solution: The events feed is now working on Internet Explorer 11.
- Google Reviews solution: The unnecessary “Translated by Google” text word beside the “Response from the owner” is now removed.
- Facebook page events to Google calendar solution: Unwanted HTML tags on the event description are now removed.
- Google reviews solution: On auto-play of the slider layout, it now automatically adjusts the height of the review based on its content.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!