- Facebook group events solution: When pasting the URL, the group ID is now retrieved automatically.
- Private Instagram feed solution: We added a new tab called “Pop Up” and it contains the following options.
- Show likes count
- Show comments count
- Show description
- Show View on Instagram link
- Private Instagram feed, Instagram feed, LinkedIn profile posts, and LinkedIn page posts solution: We’ve added the following options under the Moderation tab.
- Excluded posts – this option will allow you to select posts to exclude.
- Turn on pre-approval – this option will allow you to approve posts that will show up on your feed.
- Hashtag filter – this option will allow you to show posts based on a specific keyword.
- Medium feed solution: We’ve added the following checkbox options under the “Post item” tab.
- Show post date – if checked, the article date will show up on the feed.
- Show author name – if checked, the article’s author name will show up on the feed.
- SociableKIT helpdesk: A new article about how to get your own YouTube API key is now available. Click here to read.
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: We’ve added a new checkbox option called “Turn on pre-approval”. It will allow you to approve posts that will show up on your feed. You can see this option under the “Moderation” tab.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: On the mobile view, zoom options for document-type of posts are now supported.
- YouTube live video solution: Under the live video, the following information can now be displayed: Channel name, profile picture, video title, and description.
- Google reviews solution: We’ve added a new option called “Exclude reviews”, you can see it under the Moderation tab. This option will allow you to select the reviews you want to be hidden or excluded in your feed.
- YouTube channel, playlists, and live solution: On the customize page, there is now a tutorial link about how to get your own YouTube API key. You can see it above the YouTube API key input field.
- Private Instagram feed solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- Extra scrollbar appearing on the Firefox browser was removed.
- The navigation arrows on iPhone 8 and Samsung S8 are now easier to click.
- The post details on pop-up can now be viewed in full.
- The feed now looks better and faster on the mobile view.
- Instagram feed and YouTube channel solution: On the mobile view, profile pictures now are now inside a circle.
- Facebook page live video solution: The video is now on full width when the device was turned into the landscape.
- Vimeo user and Vimeo channel solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- The profile picture is now inside a circle frame.
- Spaces on each side on pop-up are now equal.
- Facebook group events solution: On the pop-up, the close button is now located outside the event image. The event image can now be viewed in full.
- YouTube channel solution: Arrows are now placed in the middle part of the video and unwanted scrollbar are now removed.
- Google My Business profile solution: Links on your profile are now clickable!
- Private Instagram feed solution: On the pop-up, we reduced the space on top so that the content is more viewable.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: The scroll bar is now removed if the slider layout only has one column and the content is shorter than the browser window. Thanks to Central Coast Sign Design for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page video (one video) solution: Blank spaces on the right side of the video and unwanted line above the title are now removed.
- YouTube playlist solution: Audio is still playing even though the pop-up was closed. It is now fixed.
- Private Instagram feed solution: We’ve worked on the following fixes.
- On the pop-up of a multi-photo post, we removed the unwanted white space.
- When the user chooses not to display post details, the blank space is now removed.
- Some images look stretched and it is now fixed.
- Facebook group event (single) solution: Event images that look cropped are now displaying in full.
- Facebook page live video solution: The video now has sound by default. Previously, Facebook makes it muted by default. Thanks to Nick of Raddlettre Form for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page playlist solution: Deleted videos on the Facebook page is not showing anymore on the feed.
- Facebook page videos solution: On the pop-up, a link to a PDF file is not working. It is now fixed.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts solution: The “What’s this?” tutorial link near the LinkedIn page ID field is now correct.
- Private Instagram Feed solution: The text and images are too large on the web page preview. It is now fixed.
- YouTube live video solution: We fixed an issue where the video was cut-off when switching the phone from portrait to landscape, and then back again. This issue was found using the Safari browser on iPhone 6. Thanks to David of RBPC for reporting this issue!
- YouTube playlist solution: Arrow background color and arrow color are now being applied. Thanks to Pete of Plan it Web UK for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page videos solution: We fixed an issue where the video thumbnail is not showing. This issue occurs when the uploaded video was taken in portrait mode.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.