- Google reviews solution: You can now set up to 6 columns. You can try it under the Reviews tab > Column count. Thanks to Mats Kellerman for requesting this feature.
- SociableKIT dashboard: For trial users, you can now delete a solution that you created and replace it with another. Go to your My solutions section. On the list, you can see a Delete button.
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: Twitter username is now automatically identified by our system once you pasted a Twitter profile URL.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Instagram tag is now automatically identified by our system once you pasted an Instagram hashtag URL.
- SociableKIT solutions and demos page: We added an X icon on our search box. Once clicked, it will clear the input you typed. This way, you can easily type another search term.
- Instagram feed solution: Our system now automatically convert the username to lower case. The Instagram API is case sensitive. We need to do this to ensure that your feed will work even if you input a username in uppercase.
- LinkedIn page posts & LinkedIn profile posts solution: We can not display posts with Russian characters.
- SociableKIT demos page: We added a search box on the upper left corner of the page. The “SociableKIT Live” is now called “SociableKIT Demos”.
- The IDs or usernames of the following solutions are now automatically identified by our system once you pasted a URL.
- YouTube channel
- YouTube playlist
- Twitter feed
- Eventbrite events
- Yelp Reviews
- Medium feed
- Bandsintown Events
- New video tutorials for Webflow users are now available on our YouTube Channel. Please watch and share our Webflow video tutorials.
- For the following solutions, live demo pages are now available. Click the links to view.
- New video tutorials for Weebly users are now available on our YouTube Channel. Please watch and share!
- New video tutorials for Squarespace users are now available on our YouTube Channel. Please watch and share!
- YouTube channel and YouTube playlist solution: We made the following improvements.
- The next and previous arrows now have a black stroke. It is now more visible in videos with white background.
- When embedded on a website, the underlines between the video title name and description are now removed.
- We removed the unwanted dark background of the description on some websites.
- Facebook page videos solution: We made the following improvements.
- We added space between the video thumbnail and title.
- We made the play button smaller it won’t cover up the thumbnail.
- Duration looks aesthetically pleasing now with its new minimal look.
- YouTube playlist solution: We made the following improvements.
- The prev and next arrows on pop up are now placed on the left and right of the video.
- Feed arrow now looks like a white triangle with a darker, transparent-looking stroke.
- On the pop-up, the font sizes are now based on the Font settings.
- If the video has no comments, the “Comments” text heading will be hidden.
- If the playlist has nothing more to show, the “show more” option will be hidden.
- Facebook page photo album (one album) solution: We made the following improvements.
- On the pop-up, unwanted white space at the top has now been removed.
- The post caption at the bottom is now readable in the white background.
- Facebook page posts solution: We made the following improvements.
- Facebook profile information including the buttons now has a font size that is based on the default font size setting.
- If the status post is about “updated profile picture”, the unwanted text below the image is now removed.
- If the status is about “added a new photo”, the specified album will be shown in the feed. The redundant text below the image is now removed too.
- The horizontal scroll bar on the pop up (that shows on some website) has been removed.
- The navigation arrows on pop up now look more simple and easy to use.
- Facebook page live video solution: We made the following improvements.
- The post date is now placed under the page name.
- We removed the unnecessary horizontal line between the video title and caption.
- The “Reply”, “View Replie”s and “Add a comment” options are now removed because Facebook does not provide the comments data anymore.
- The “Like us on Facebook” button is now available after the video description. You can customize it using the options under the Text and Buttons tab.
- Facebook page posts solution: The pop up is now showing faster when you click a photo or a video in the feed.
- Twitter feed solution: Multiple photos in a tweet are now showing in the feed. Thanks to Aliyais Isbring of Ties & Style for reporting this issue.
- YouTube playlist solution: In the mobile view, the “column count” setting is now working properly.
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: Fixed an issue where some profile pictures are showing as broken images.
- Facebook page live video solution: Fixed an issue where the live video is not playing or displaying consistently on some websites.
- Youtube playlist solution: Fixed an issue where the playlist is not showing consistently on the feed. This happened because the YouTube API sets new limits on the request that our app can make. Thanks to Aj Ahnof WEAVERACTIVE and Jake Doull of Wicked Enigma for reporting this issue.
- YouTube playlist solution: Fixed an issue where the slider’s next arrow is still showing even if there is no next video.
- YouTube channel solution: Fixed an issue where the channel is not showing in the feed. Thanks to Rima Rafeh of Rima Rafeh Realty for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: Fixed an issue where photo album images are broken in the feed. The issue happened because of a Facebook API update.
- Instagram feed solution: Fixed an issue where text ‘amp’ is showing in the post description. It is converted to this character: &
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue on getting a Facebook page access token. Step #8 on the tutorial is not working. The page was showing an error message. Thanks to Rebecca Isbell of The Brickyard Bar for reporting the issue.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.