Good news! We’ve made several new features and updates on the DSM dashboard.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get free access here.
The following were developed on the ‘Facebook Events’ customization – based on your feedback and requested features.
1. Option for buttons, tabs and date badge to be square, circle or rounded corners. – DONE, see ‘border-radius’ field in ‘Buttons’, ‘Tabs’ and ‘Date badge’ tabs.
2. Option to include ‘day’ in addition to month and date in event details. – DONE, see ‘show day text’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
3. Line height option for event title and default font. – DONE, see ‘line-height’ fields in ‘Fonts’ tab.
4. Letter-spacing option for default font. – DONE, see ‘letter-spacing’ field in ‘Fonts’ tab.
5. Auto removes ‘http://www.facebook.com/’ and ‘/’ when pasting Facebook page URL. – DONE, try to paste the following link in Facebook page ID field: https://www.facebook.com/Spurs/
6. Limit displayed Facebook events. – DONE, see ‘event count’ field in ‘Events’ ab
7. Transparent background (RGBA support) – DONE, try to use a color picker, you can pick a transparent color.
8. Option if no upcoming events, show past events after 3 seconds. – DONE, see ‘Show past if no upcoming events’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
9. Option to show or hide ‘hosted by’, ‘read more’ button, ‘get tickets’ button and ‘location’ – DONE, see new checkboxes in ‘Events’ tab.
10. Option to set space between event details and its container. DONE, see ‘event details padding’ in ‘Events’ tab.
11. Customize ‘No upcoming events.’ text. – DONE, see “no upcoming events” text field in Texts tab.
12. Option to display current day events, regardless of time. – DONE, see ‘Show All Events Today In Upcoming Events’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
13. Display single Facebook event – DONE, when creating a new custom feed, select ‘Facebook Event On Your Website – Single’ in the drop-down and Specify your Facebook event ID.
Please do not hesitate to reply if you have more feature requests. We’ll do our best to develop it for you!
We love this job and we want to continue doing it for you. Please recommend using the DSM website plugin to your friends. You can simply share this video with them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzm4yvpufzg
Doing it will lead to more sign-ups that will enable us to hire full-time developers. Your feature requests will be developed faster! Every one of us can enjoy new useful features.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugin, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate you and your business and the confidence you have placed in us.