1. Improved! Hashtags, usernames and links are now clickable on our Twitter hashtag feed solution. This makes our feed more useful especially if you have promotions with links that needs to be clicked.
2. New! For account upgrades starting April 2019, all our payment transactions are processed by our new partner Paddle.com, a company with teams in London, UK and California, USA.
They are our online re-seller & Merchant of Record. It means they will handle all our payment-related transactions including customer service inquiries, invoicing and returns.
3. New! On our Facebook page reviews solution, you may now sort reviews by Most Helpful, Most Recent or Random. This option is found under the “Reviews” tab. Select how you want it to be sorted and click “Save changes” button.
4. Fixed! On the month view, event image is showing on pop up even when it is turned off. The “Show image” option is found under the “Pop up” tab.
5. Fixed! On Facebook page photo album solution, arrows on pop up are not showing on some websites. We forced showing the arrows to make it consistent for all customers.
6. Improved! On our Instagram hashtag feed, posts with long description is now showing correct new lines. Paragraphs are now easier to read because of correct white-space.
7. New! Custom CSS is now working for our private Instagram feed solution. This option is found under the “Themes” tab, use “Custom CSS” text area with your CSS. Useful when you want to change something more than what you can find on our options.
8. Improved! “Load more” and “View more” buttons now has the same width with the reviews on our Google review solution. It calculates the total width of the review items, the result is then set as the width of the buttons.
9. Improved! On some websites, there are lags when using the slider layout. We fixed it and removed lags on slider layout of our Facebook page events solution.
10. Improved! Facebook page posts are now showing correct new lines. IT means paragraphs on long posts now looks better because of the correct white-space.
11. Improved! On our Facebook page posts solution, if a post is too long, it will shorten the post and will show a “See more” link to expand the post. A “See less” link will be shown if you want to shorten the post again.
12. New! On our Google reviews solution, you may now replace texts of “Overall rating” and “Reviews” to your own words. These options are found under the “Texts” tab, try to change “Reviews” and “Overall rating” texts. Click “Save changes” button.
13. New! On our Instagram feed solution, you may now show posts based on a keyword. This option is found in the “Posts” tab and put a keyword on the “Hashtag filter” input field. Click “Save changes” button.
14. New! You may now use a Slider layout on Twitter feed solution. You may enable the Slider layout on “Posts” tab and then select “Slider” on the “Layout” drop-down. Click “Save changes” button.
15. New! You may now use a Slider layout on Twitter hashtag feed solution. You may enable the Slider layout on “Posts” tab and then select “Slider” on the “Layout” drop-down. Click “Save changes” button.
16. New! You may now use the Slider layout for Facebook page posts solution. This option is found under “Posts” tab, find the “Layout” drop-down, select “Slider” and hit the “Save changes” button.
17. New! On Facebook page reviews solution, you may now enable the Slider layout from the “Reviews” tab, select “Slider” on the “Layout” drop-down. Click “Save changes” button.
18. New! Slider layout option for our Google calendar solution. Use this layout by going to the “Events Feed” tab, select “Slider” on the “Default View” drop-down. Click “Save changes” button.
19. Improved! On month view of Facebook page events solution, when you click an event, it will show only the event that was clicked. It will show all events only when you click the date number.
20. Fixed! On some websites, event items are being cut on the feed when “Show full image” was checked. We fixed it and all contents are readable now.
Let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about these updates. Thank you for using SociableKIT!