- Youtube playlists solution: Under the playlists tab, we added the option “Show playlist title on a single line”. Once checked, the playlist title will be shortened. Thanks to Sonia of Henkaa for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page events solution: “Add to Google Calendar” button text is now customizable! Go to the Texts tab now to check this new feature. Thanks to Kalix of Kalix Folkets Hus for requesting this feature!
- LinkedIn page post solution: The “In” icon is now changed to “Read on LinkedIn” text. Thanks to Gehrman of Envision Associates for requesting this feature!
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: The following options have been added under the Buttons tab. Thanks to Brandon Chimal of Semillas for requesting this feature!
- Button padding
- Button border-radius
- Button box-shadow
- Button color
- Text color
- Pinterest board solution: We added the following features under the Moderation tab. Thanks to Sonia Dong of Henkaa for requesting this feature!
- Turn on pre-approval
- Exclude Posts
- Facebook page events solution: Under the Text tab, we’ve added an option to edit the “Menu” text seen in the mobile view.
- LinkedIn page post solution: We’ve shortened the description of a LinkedIn profile to reduce it down to 3 lines and put 3 dots at the end. Thanks to Gehrman of Envision Associates for requesting this feature!
- Google My Business Photos solution: We added the “Buttons” and “Text” tab on the customization settings.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: Under the Texts tab, we’ve added an option to customize the “Photos” text.
- Facebook page events solution: Under the Basic tab, on the time zone dropdown, the UTC value is now displayed. This will help to find the correct timezone.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: If there is no cover photo, there is no blank space. Also, we created a new tab called “Album” with the options under it checked by default.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Under the Pop-up tab, you can now check or un-check the options to show or hide the username, Follow link, and profile picture. The option to show post title on hover option was also added.
- Google My Business Profile solution: The address on the description is now hyperlinked to Google Maps.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: Under the Albums tab, we’ve added a new setting to customize the feed’s column count.
- YouTube Playlists solution: The video thumbnails are now rectangular like the one on YouTube. Thanks to Sonia Dong for requesting this improvement.
- Google Calendar solution: We added a date format setting under the “Events feed” tab. The text in the date picker and the current date is formatted based on this setting.
- Facebook page photo album (one album) solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- Shows page access token is still valid or not.
- On the photos count, likes, or comments count, it will not display if it has zero counts.
- When the “Load more” button was clicked, new content will show up downwards.
- YouTube live video solution: When there’s no live video and the latest video was displayed, when that latest video ended, it now shows related videos from the same channel.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the video on pop-up has unnecessary space above it.
- Facebook page events to Google calendar solution: Fixed an issue where the events are duplicating when the time was changed. Thanks to Ryan Mrochuk of Apt to Game for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the article post image is not showing in the feed.
- Google my business profile solution: Fixed an issue where the feed is not updating even the google place is correct. Thanks to Francois Tertullien of FBTConnect for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where the “Read more”, “Get tickets”, “Add to Google Calendar” buttons are detached to its original position and placed to the left. Thanks to Kalix Kommun of Kalix Folkets Hus for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page event (one event) solution: Fixed an issue where the font color setting is not taking effect when embedded to Webflow website builder.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: Fixed an issue where font setting keeps changing from selected “Open Sans” to “Century Gothic” after few refreshes.
- Vimeo user solution: Fixed an issue where the Previous and Next button shows up differently when embedded on an Elementor website.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.