- Facebook page events solution: You may now change the font and background color of your date picker! To use these options go to the “Basic Colors” tab > Date picker. Thanks to Peter Manning of On Trial UK band for requesting this feature.
- Facebook page events solution: We added the Swedish language on our “Translation” option. Check it now under the “Events Feed” tab!
- SociableKIT solutions: The search box for Google font is now available under the Fonts tab. You can now easily search and choose available Google font for your feed.
- SociableKIT pricing page: Customers may now see their views per month. The views count are reset every 1st day of the month.
- SociableKIT: On the mobile view, the login page is now loading faster. We removed all errors shown in the browser console.
- Medium post solution: Medium post feed is now showing high-quality images. Thanks to Denys Saisse of BEYABLE for requesting this improvement.
- Facebook page events solution: The “Month” view layout is now scroll-able on iPhone devices. Thanks to Suzie Vee of Brew House for requesting this improvement.
- Facebook page events solution: Ending time of events is now showing correctly when exporting it to Google Calendar. This requires a valid page access token.
- Facebook page reviews solution: We can now display reviews with long texts. Thanks to Niels of Niels Goossens organization for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed a bug where a deleted event is still showing.
- Instagram feed solution: Pop-up settings are now being applied to mobile devices. Thanks to Tal Kelley of the Attorney General’s Office for reporting this issue.
- Facebook group events solution: You may now click the “What’s this” link beside the Facebook Group ID label in the settings. This will help you find your Facebook Group ID correctly.
- Google reviews solution: The correct review count is now showing on the feed! Thanks to Chris Bachman of ProClass Web Design for reporting this issue.
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.