- New SociableKIT solution: Called “Facebook hashtag feed” is now live. Available on Grid, Masonry, and Carousel layout! Click here to view the demo and Click here to view the blog.
- Facebook page post solution: Under the ‘Text’ tab, we added a new option called ‘Share this post text’. This option will allow you to customize the text when you hover over the Facebook share icon. Thanks to Johnny for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page events solution: Under the ‘Event item’ tab, the ‘Character limit’ option now has an option of 50 and 100.
- Google reviews solution: Under the ‘Basic’ tab, we added a new option called “Use custom place ID”. This option will allow you to enter your own Google place ID if your Google place has no physical address or you can’t find it on the search box.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: You may now display up to 100 photos by default.
- Facebook page playlists (multiple playlists) solution: The links, tag signs, and hashtags are now clickable even on the pop-up.
- Flickr albums solution: We’ve added an option called “Default albums count”. This will allow you to show a specific number of albums shown by default.
- Google reviews solution: The ‘Order posts by’ feature that was set to “Random”, is now displaying random reviews every refresh of the page. Thanks to Nick of Neurosomatic Specialists for requesting this improvement!
- Facebook group events solution: The event image is now clickable and redirect to the event page.
- Facebook group posts solution: Clicking the profile of the account that shared an event or post is now redirecting to its Facebook account.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: When the feature “Excluded albums” is enabled, on its pop-up, the album name is now displayed below the thumbnail so you can easily identify the album you want to exclude.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: On iPhone 11 using the Chrome browser, the scroll bar on the post is now displaying automatically when the content is long.
- Facebook page playlists solution: We made improvements to make the profile details justified on mobile. The button inside the playlist is now more visible.
- Facebook page reviews solution: Fixed an issue where the character limit is set to “0” but the feature “See more” text is still showing in the feed.
- Medium feed solution: On the pop-up, the image that displays above the article title is now removed and fixed.
- Facebook page playlist videos solution: The search box is now working.
- Facebook group events solution: The post description that becomes distorted when hovered is now fixed. The “Show event description” option is now showing the event description when checked.
- YouTube playlists solution: The play icon that was missing on some websites is now displayed at the center of the video thumbnail.
- YouTube channel solution: Fixed an issue where the feature ‘Video thumbnail size’ is changed, it is not reflected in the video thumbnails.
- Vimeo user showcases solution: Fixed an issue it shows two showcases when only one showcase was clicked.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!