- Facebook page events solution: Under the Colors tab, there is now an option to change the border and text colors of the date picker and search box.
- LinkedIn profile posts and LinkedIn page posts solution: On the date format drop-down, we’ve added a new option: Month-year. Once selected, it will display the post dates like this: October 2020, November 2020
- Google reviews and Google my business solutions: Here are the new rules when creating a solution.
- The NEXT button is disabled if a valid Google place is not yet selected.
- We’ve added a “Clear” button with an X icon to make it easier to clear the Google place search.
- Facebook page video (one video) solution: On the customize page, the Facebook video ID field is now disabled. Facebook video ID can be selected through the pop-up only. A connected Facebook account is required.
- Twitter feed and Twitter hashtag Feed solutions: There are now demo pages for both grid and carousel layouts.
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Option to customize the feed’s row count is now available under the “Carousel” tab.
- Bandsintown events and Twitter feed solutions: Option to customize the Carousel post height is now available under the “Carousel” tab.
- New SociableKIT solution: You may now customize and embed your “LinkedIn Page Events” section on your website. Click here to view the demo and tutorial.
- New SociableKIT solution: You may now customize and embed your “Google My Business Photos” section on your website. Click here to view the demo and tutorial.
- Instagram feed solution: A new feature is added under the “Posts” tab. Please check the “Show post hover title” feature. This will allow you to show or hide hover information such as likes and comments count. Thanks to Kamil Majkrzak of Netguru for requesting this feature.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts solutions: When “See more” is clicked, an option “See less” will now appear. This is to minimize the text if your content is longer than 1 paragraph. Thanks to Eric Elliot for requesting this feature.
- Facebook page videos, Facebook page playlist, and Facebook playlist videos solution: When clicking the “Load more” button, the new content is showing downwards.
- Facebook page videos solution: When clicking the “Load more” button, the new content is showing downwards.
- Instagram feed solution: When clicking the “Load more” button, the new content is showing downwards.
- YouTube playlist solution: When a video was clicked, the pre-loader is now displayed at the center of the video.
- Twitter feed solution: We’ve made the following improvements.
- The post date is now moved on the lower right and the Twitter username is now under the poster’s name.
- A linked Twitter icon were added on the upper right corner.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts solutions: The videos are now resized properly on pop-up. The thumbnails now have the same width as the text as well.
- Facebook page posts solution: On shared posts, the name and link of the original posted is now displayed. Thanks to Rod of Oba mazing Media for requesting this improvement.
- LinkedIn Profile Posts solution: Fixed an issue where the “Read more” button in the SociableKIT dashboard is color blue. But when it was embedded on the client’s website, it was color black. Thanks to Austin McCulloh for reporting this issue!
- Instagram hashtag feed solution: Fixed an issue when switching the orientation on mobile, Instagram hashtag feed is not responsive.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where the “Open in new tab” option is not working on recurring events.
- Pricing page: Fixed an issue where the “Order Now” button were stuck at loading and some customers were unable to reactivate their accounts.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the posts have a big blank space. Thanks to Woodlawn Fire Department for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: The save changes button is now working consistently. Thanks to Chris Mortensen of Panorama Media for this improvement.
- Linkedin profile post solution: Fixed an issue where the profile picture is broken. The “See translation” texts are now removed as well.
- Facebook page events to Google calendar solution: Fixed an issue where the time and date are mismatched from SociableKIT feed and in the Google calendar even the timezone was the same. Thanks to Ryan Mrochuk for reporting the issue.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!