SociableKIT solutions were mentioned below. View live demos here. Learn how to use different SociableKIT solutions from our tutorials here.
- Facebook page events solution: The “Translation” feature is now working for the ‘People responded’ text of the event. Thanks to Realtime Media for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page events solution: The event description now has ellipses before the ‘See more’ text. Thanks to Roberto of Ideias do Levante for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page events and Facebook page posts solution: Under the ‘Text’ tab, we added a new option to customize the “See more” and “See less” text.
- YouTube live video solution: Under the “Video” tab, we added a new option called “Show not live”. This option will allow you to show or hide the text “We are not live right now”. Thanks to Juergen of ETurboNews for requesting this feature!
- YouTube live video solution: When the channel name and custom image was clicked, they now redirect to the YouTube channel. The ‘Subscribe’ button also redirects to YouTube with the subscribing popup notice as well. Thanks to Juergen of ETurboNews for requesting this feature!
- Facebook page shop solution: Under the “Pop up” tab, we added a new option called “Post link hover color”. This option will allow you to customize the color of the link (on popup) when hovered.
- Instagram stories and Instagram story highlights solution: The “Verified” icon is now displaying if the account is Instagram verified.
- SociableKIT: We updated and put the “Tutorials” page on our home website menu. Click here now to view.
- Private Instagram feed solution: We added the post time or date at the lower-left corner of the popup. It is now aligned with the icon.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: The feed is now displaying the LinkedIn event cover photo and title.
- Facebook page events solution: The event description in the pop-up now has the same paragraph format just like in Facebook. Thanks to Roberto of Ideias do Levante for this improvement!
- Instagram feed solution: For visual improvement, we adjusted the spaces between the bio’s description and Follow button.
- YouTube channel solution: The feed can now display up to 100 videos. Before it was only 50 videos.
- Facebook page events solution: On the pop-up, we added a space between the event description label and text so they won’t look too close together.
- Instagram stories and Instagram story highlights solution: We removed the “@” sign on the username and the icon on the “Follow” button. It is now displaying just like on Instagram.
- Instagram stories and Instagram story highlights solution: The “Follow” button is now placed on the right side of the account username.
- Facebook page videos solution: For visual improvement, we reduced the width of the “Load more” button. We also made the username clickable.
- Private Instagram feed solution: There is now a “View on Instagram” icon at the lower right corner of the popup.
- Facebook Page Photo Albums (Multiple albums) and Facebook Page Photo Album (Single album) solution: For visual improvement, we reduced the width of the “Load more” button.
- TikTok feed solution: On the carousel layout, the previous and next arrows now have equal padding. The play counts can now be seen when the post item is being hovered.
- Facebook page reviews solution: The page name is now clickable!
- LinkedIn page post solution: When the “Character limit” is set, the “read more” text is now displaying in the post description.
- Medium feed solution: Fixed an issue where the “Show Post description” is not visible when the feature is enabled.
- Facebook page events solution: The feature “Enable multiple pages” is now showing pages on pop-up once clicked. Thanks to Huks Fluks for reporting this issue!
- Instagram story highlights solution: Fixed an issue where the “Enabled selected highlights” feature is not displaying the account’s story highlights. Thanks to Bradon for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where the location map is not showing on the pop-up. Thanks to Kyle of Christ Reformed Church DC for reporting this issue!
- Eventbrite events solution: The event hostname is now displaying in the feed. Thanks to Annia of The Latina Pro for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page offers solution: Fixed an issue where the layout is set to “Masonry” but the feed still displays “Grid” layout.
- Instagram stories solution: Fixed an issue where the “Show profile picture” feature is not showing in the feed when enabled.
- Medium feed solution: When closing the popup, the page that scrolls up is now fixed.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at [email protected] or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
Transform Your Website with Social Media Feeds: Download Our Free Guide
Discover how to increase engagement, showcase your brand's personality, and drive more traffic to your website.
By entering your name and email, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive guide that covers choosing the right social media platform, best practices for maximizing engagement, and integration tools.
Start growing your online presence and building a loyal following today!