- Instagram hashtag feed solution: A new feature is added under the “Carousel” tab. Please check the “Row count” feature.
- Bandsintown events and Twitter feed solutions: A new feature is added under the “Carousel” tab. Please check the “Carousel posts height” feature.
- New SociableKIT Solution: LinkedIn events are now embeddable with our new solution. Try now here.
- New SociableKIT Solution: Google my business photos are now embeddable with our new solution. Try now here.
- Facebook page posts solution: When the page shared a post, the SociableKIT feed is now displaying the post description and page name who made the post Thanks to Rod of Oba mazing Media for requesting this feature.
- Instagram feed solution: A new feature is added under the “Posts” tab. Please check the “Show post hover title” feature. Thanks to Kamil Majkrzak of Netguru for requesting this feature.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts solutions: We made new improvements below: Thanks to Eric Elliot for requesting this feature.
- When “See more” is clicked, an option “See less” will now appear to minimize the text if your content is longer than 1 paragraph.
- The post description now has a “Read Less” button once the “Read more” is clicked to close back the long post description.
- Twitter feed solution: We made the following improvements.
- The “View on Twitter” link is now removed and aTwitter icon on the upper right corner added.
- The post date location is now replaced by the poster’s Twitter username and the post date is now moved on the lower right.
- Facebook page posts solution: When the carousel layout is enabled, the page profile information is now displaying.
- LinkedIn page posts and LinkedIn profile posts solutions: The videos are now resized properly on pop-up. The thumbnails now have the same width as the text as well.
- Facebook page reviews solution: With our new improvement, the “Default reviews count” feature is now working better than before.
- Bandsintown events solution: The feature “24-hour clock” and “Date badge” features are now stable and working responsively.
- Twitter feed solution: The “Enable links” feature is now working properly once enabled.
- Facebook page posts solution: The save changes button is now working responsively. Thanks to Chris Mortensen of Panorama Media for this improvement.
- Linkedin profile post solution: Fixed an issue where the profile picture is broken. The “See translation” buttons are now removed as well.
- YouTube live video solution: Fixed an issue where the live and the latest video is not showing.
- Facebook page event (one event) solution: Fixed an issue where the feed is displaying wrong event date and time.
- Yelp reviews solution: Fixed an issue where the date of review is overlapped when previewed on the website. The extra white spaces below are now removed as well.
- Facebook page events to Google calendar solution: Fixed an issue where the time and date are mismatched from SociableKIT feed and in the Google calendar even the timezone was the same. Thanks to Ryan Mrochuk for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where some of shared posts are displaying without content. Thanks to Melissa of Revenue Management for reporting the issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: Fixed an issue where the photos are in flat size.
- LinkedIn page posts solution: We fixed the following issues:
- The profile picture and load more button that are not showing in the feed are now fixed.
- Fixed the issue where the post video is not playing.
- The pop up post picture and description that are dislocated are now fixed.
- The post count feature is now responsively working.
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.