It’s me, Mike, co-founder of SociableKIT. I hope you remember me. For the past few months, I stopped sending you an email about what we’re working on. But I promise you, we worked on a lot of things! In fact, over the next few weeks, we will publish all the things we’ve worked on.
I’m not making an excuse. My co-founder Marykris and I have been busy building an all-star team for SociableKIT. Aside from product development and marketing, we needed to learn a lot more. Hiring, firing, and team management to name a few.
It is very challenging to work on several parts of our service: Software development, customer success, data analysis, administration. But we love and enjoy it. Why? Because we want to continue serving you and your business.
Starting this December 2019. Our team is committed to bringing you our release notes at least once a month. Aside from our live chat and email support, we believe this is one of the best ways to connect with you. The following are some of the things we have recently worked on.
- Facebook page posts solution: You may now use the German translation. This option is found under the “Posts” tab. Select German from the “Translation” dropdown. Please note that this will translate only the common words such as “hours ago”, “uploaded pictures” and “shared a post”. This does not actually translate the contents of the post itself.
- SociableKIT dashboard: You can now see your feed in mobile view, tablet view or desktop view. These options are found in the Customize page. See in the upper left corner of the preview section.
- Medium publication feed solution: We added a new feature where you can show recent and oldest post first. This option is found under the “Posts” tab. Thanks to Skylar of Royal Media for this feature request!
- Google play reviews solution: Tutorial is now available. Click here to view.
- Bandsintown events solution: Tutorial is now available. Click here to view.
- SociableKIT now have a demo site for Wix users! Click here to view. Please note that our new demo sites are not yet 100% completed. We just want to show you what we’ve accomplished so far.
- SociableKIT now have a demo site for Squarespace users! Click here to view.
- SociableKIT now have a demo site for Weebly users! Click here to view.
- SociableKIT now have a demo site for Webflow users! Click here to view.
- Facebook page posts solution: Profile description are now full-width on mobile view. Unwanted text under the profile photo is now removed. All profile information like the page name, username and description were moved to the right side of the profile photo.
- Facebook page posts solution: The post date is now aligned and placed under the page name.
- Google Play reviews solution: The review stars and review date are now aligned and placed under the reviewer’s name.
- YouTube channel solution: Unwanted space above your channel name has been removed. The search box is now aligned to the subscribe button too!
- Twitter hashtag feed solution: The account name in each post, post date, and username are now aligned. The dot issue between username and date has been removed to make it more readable.
- Facebook page events solution: If you will use color themes like Maayos, Maagap, Maganda, Masikap, Matino or Maamo, the event title on the pop-up will be set to color black by default. It is more visible this way.
- YouTube channel solution: The channel description is now placed under the channel name.
- Facebook page reviews solution: Review stars are now placed under to the reviewer’s name.
- SociableKIT dashboard: On our customize page, all options now has a tooltip. It is a small box with information that will help you understand the feature’s use. It appears when you hover an option under any tabs.
- Facebook page events solution: The “Read More” and “Get Tickets” buttons are now perfectly aligned in Squarespace.
- SociableKIT dashboard: Before, when logging in to SociableKIT using mobile, there’s a wide blank space below the logout button. We removed it.
- Facebook page events solution: All events on month view is now properly top-aligned. Thanks to Don of Palm Valley Animal Society for requesting this improvement!
- Google reviews solution: When embedded on a Shopify website, some extra white-space is appearing. It is now removed. Thanks to Mats Kellerman for requesting this improvement!
- Facebook page events solution: Video tutorial for Wix users is now updated. Click here to watch.
- Facebook page photo albums solution: Video tutorial for Wix users is now updated. Click here to watch.
- Facebook page photo album (one album) solution: Video tutorial for Wix users is now updated! Click here to watch.
- Facebook page events solution: Video tutorial for Squarespace users is now updated! Click here to watch.
- Facebook page events solution: If you select Danish in the translation, the date will be in Danish date format as well.
- YouTube playlist solution: When you click a video thumbnail, it will show the video a pop-up. The video will automatically play, no need to click play anymore.
- Google reviews solution: The “load more” button and some texts of long reviews were missing on some websites. They are now visible. Thanks to Pink van Hoek for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page events solution: When “English – UK” translation was selected, the month name in “Events from” date header was missing. The month’s name is now visible. Thanks to Chris Nick of Bald Top Brewing for reporting the issue!
- Facebook page events solution: Some past events are not showing even if the correct page access token was entered. This is now fixed. Thanks to Paul for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page post solution: On the album-type of post, the images looked stretched. We made it into square thumbnails with proper dimensions. We also removed the big whitespace between the images. Thanks to Paul Wooding for reporting this issue!
- Facebook page events solution: The “Add to Google Calendar” button was not working if there is no ending date and time specified. This is an issue for events feeds without a page access token. If there is no ending date and time, we made it the start time plus one hour by default. Thanks to Chris Nick of Bald Top Brewing for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page events solution: The UK date format is now showing correctly. For instance, it will display “1st September 2019” not “September 01, 2019”. Thanks to Paul for reporting this issue!
- Twitter feed solution: Under Themes tab, the list of color themes is now showing on the drop-down.
From myself and on behalf of the SociableKIT team, we would like to say thank you for the continued trust you have placed in us. We hope that 2019 has been just as memorable for you and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Happy holidays!
We value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at [email protected]. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply to this email and let us know. Thank you!