Quick guide: Embed Facebook page posts feed on your Squarespace website for free
To embed Facebook page posts feed on Squarespace website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Facebook page posts feed widget here.
- Customize your Facebook page posts feed widget.
- Copy the Facebook page posts feed widget embed code.
- Login to your Squarespace website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Facebook page posts feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Facebook page posts feed widget on your Squarespace website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Facebook page posts feed on your Squarespace website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Facebook page posts feed widget
The first part is creating your Facebook page posts feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Paste the embed code and save your Squarespace website page. Please follow the second part below to add Facebook page posts feed widget to your Squarespace website.
Add Facebook page posts feed widget to your Squarespace website
The second part is adding your Facebook page posts feed widget to your Squarespace website. After you customize your Facebook page posts feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Squarespace website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Facebook page posts feed widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Squarespace. You must have a "Business" account in Squarespace to use the widget. The "code block" needed cannot be found if you only have a "Personal" account.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on Squarespace, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Add a Code Block. On your Squarespace page, click the 'Edit' button. Find the 'Code' block and click it.
- Save the changes on the 'Code block'. After pasting your widget's embed code. Click the 'Save' button on the left part of the page.
- View your page. Refresh your Squarespace page and check your SociableKIT widget. Done!
Video Guide: Embed Facebook page posts feed on
your Squarespace website for free
Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to embed Facebook page posts feed on your Squarespace website for free.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Facebook page posts feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Facebook page posts feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
Embed Facebook page posts feed on your Squarespace website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Facebook page posts feed on Squarespace website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
To link your Facebook page posts to your Squarespace site, and configure it with a post from your Facebook page that gets posted on your Squarespace site. This has three major benefits because it: 1) makes your content more organic and viral, 2) gives visitors more reasons to stick around after they land, and 3) still all looks like it's under the same umbrella of content. So let's get started!