In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed a Facebook Page Videos on your Getresponse website. Do you use Facebook Page Videos? Do you have a website built using Getresponse? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Videos" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Getresponse
- Create a new page or edit your Getresponse page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook Page Videos on Getresponse is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions, comments, or suggestions? Chat with us using our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you prefer email, your may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org