In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed a Instagram Feed on your Squarespace website. Do you use Instagram Feed? Do you have a website built using Squarespace? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Please follow the detailed step-by-step guide below.
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Feed" on the dropdown.
- Click "Connect Instagram account" button. Follow the steps given by Instagram.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Squarespace
- Login to Squarespace.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page.
- Add a Code Block.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Instagram Feed on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions, comments, or suggestions? Chat with us using our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you prefer email, your may email us at email@example.com