Quick guide: Embed Twitch feed on your HTML website for free
To embed Twitch feed on HTML website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your Twitch feed widget.
- Copy the Twitch feed widget embed code.
- Login to your HTML website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Twitch feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Twitch feed widget on your HTML website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Twitch feed on HTML website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Twitch feed widget
The first part is creating your Twitch feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your Twitch feed type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several Twitch feed widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of Twitch feed that you can add to your HTML website:
- Enter your Twitch feed ID or username. Copy your Twitch feed URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your Twitch feed ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your HTML website page. Please follow the second part below to add Twitch feed widget to your HTML website.
Add Twitch feed widget to your HTML website
The second part is adding your Twitch feed widget to your HTML website. After you customize your Twitch feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your HTML website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Open your HTML file.
- You can create a new HTML page or edit your existing HTML page.
- Save your HTML page.
- You may now upload your HTML page to your web hosting.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Twitch feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Twitch feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
Embed Twitch feed on your HTML website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Twitch feed on HTML website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
Now you know how to embed Twitch feed in HTML for free. This is a great way to share your favorite gaming videos with your friends and followers this will also increase the probability of you having more followers, and it's a really easy process. So go ahead and give it a try.