In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed a Twitter Feed on your Fusion website. Do you use Twitter Feed? Do you have a website built using Fusion? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitter Feed" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitter username, without the @ sign. For example: ProductHunt or Cristiano
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Fusion
- Create a new page or edit your Fusion page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Twitter Feed on Fusion is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions, comments, or suggestions? Chat with us using our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you prefer email, your may email us at email@example.com