Quick guide: Embed Vimeo feed on your Gutenberg website for free
To embed Vimeo feed on Gutenberg website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your Vimeo feed widget.
- Copy the Vimeo feed widget embed code.
- Login to your Gutenberg website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Vimeo feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Vimeo feed widget on your Gutenberg website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Vimeo feed on Gutenberg website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Vimeo feed widget
The first part is creating your Vimeo feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your Vimeo feed type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several Vimeo feed widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of Vimeo feed that you can add to your Gutenberg website:
- Enter your Vimeo feed ID or username. Copy your Vimeo feed URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your Vimeo feed ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your Gutenberg website page. Please follow the second part below to add Vimeo feed widget to your Gutenberg website.
Add Vimeo feed widget to your Gutenberg website
The second part is adding your Vimeo feed widget to your Gutenberg website. After you customize your Vimeo feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Gutenberg website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Download the "Gutenberg" plugin. Add the "Gutenberg" plugin to your WordPress plugins and then install it.
- Create or edit a page. On your WordPress account, create or edit a page. This is where you want to display your widget.
- Add the "Code <>" block. On the upper left part or just click the "+" icon on wherever part of the webpage you want to display your widget then find and add the "Code <>" block.
- Save or publish your page.
- View it in your web browser. Done!
Below, you can see a live demo of our Vimeo feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Vimeo feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
Village of Bensenville
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."