Quick guide: Embed Twitter feed on your Sharepoint website for free
To embed Twitter feed on Sharepoint website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your Twitter feed widget.
- Copy the Twitter feed widget embed code.
- Login to your Sharepoint website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Twitter feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Twitter feed widget on your Sharepoint website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Twitter feed on Sharepoint website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Twitter feed widget
The first part is creating your Twitter feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your Twitter feed type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several Twitter feed widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of Twitter feed that you can add to your Sharepoint website:
- Enter your Twitter feed ID or username. Copy your Twitter feed URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your Twitter feed ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your Sharepoint website page. Please follow the second part below to add Twitter feed widget to your Sharepoint website.
Add Twitter feed widget to your Sharepoint website
The second part is adding your Twitter feed widget to your Sharepoint website. After you customize your Twitter feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Sharepoint website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Go to your Sharepoint site and log in with your credentials.
- Locate the page that you want to edit or create a new blank page. If you are creating a new page, click the "New" button and select "Page" from the options.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click the "Edit" button. This will enable you to make changes to the page.
- Hover over the area where you want to add the SociableKIT widget, then click the "+" icon that appears. From the list of options, find the "Embed" or "<>" icon and click on it.
- Paste the embed code provided by SociableKIT into the box.
- Click the "Publish" or "Republish" button to save your changes and make them live on the site. If necessary, upload the page to your website. You're done!
Note: If you receive an error that states Embedding content from this website isn't allowed, you will have to add widgets.sociablekit.com to the list of sites that are allowed on your website and the HTML Field Security list of the site collection where the site is located.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Twitter feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Twitter feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."