Quick guide: Embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on your Squarespace website for free
To embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on Squarespace website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget here.
- Create and customize your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget.
- Copy the Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget embed code.
- Login to your Squarespace website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget on your Squarespace website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on your Squarespace website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget
The first part is creating your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
Create your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget here. You can login here if you already have an account. Once you sign up, you will start your 7-day premium trial. After 7 days, you can activate the free plan if you don't need our premium features.
- Paste the embed code and save your Squarespace website page. Please follow the second part below to add Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget to your Squarespace website.
Enter your Flickr multiple album ID.
Add Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget to your Squarespace website
The second part is adding your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget to your Squarespace website. After you customize your Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Squarespace website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Squarespace. You must have a "Business" account in Squarespace to use the widget. The "code block" needed cannot be found if you only have a "Personal" account.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on Squarespace, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Add a Code Block. On your Squarespace page, click the 'Edit' button. Find the 'Code' block and click it.
- Save the changes on the 'Code block'. After pasting your widget's embed code. Click the 'Save' button on the left part of the page.
- View your page. Refresh your Squarespace page and check your SociableKIT widget. Done!
Video Guide: Embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on
your Squarespace website for free
Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on your Squarespace website for free.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Flickr albums (multiple albums) widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Flickr albums (multiple albums) on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
Embed Flickr albums (multiple albums) on your Squarespace website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Flickr albums (multiple albums) on Squarespace website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
If you want to add your Flickr Albums (Multiple Albums) to Squarespace you will have to get a code from SociableKIT. This can be done by opening a SociableKIT account with Flickr albums and just following the steps. The link is below.