Quick guide: Embed Meetup group events on your Squarespace website for free
To embed Meetup group events on Squarespace website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Meetup group events widget here.
- Customize your Meetup group events widget.
- Copy the Meetup group events widget embed code.
- Login to your Squarespace website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Meetup group events widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Meetup group events widget on your Squarespace website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Meetup group events on your Squarespace website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Meetup group events widget
The first part is creating your Meetup group events widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Paste the embed code and save your Squarespace website page. Please follow the second part below to add Meetup group events widget to your Squarespace website.
Enter your Meetup event group ID.
Add Meetup group events widget to your Squarespace website
The second part is adding your Meetup group events widget to your Squarespace website. After you customize your Meetup group events widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Squarespace website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Meetup group events widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Squarespace. You must have a "Business" account in Squarespace to use the widget. The "code block" needed cannot be found if you only have a "Personal" account.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on Squarespace, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Add a Code Block. On your Squarespace page, click the 'Edit' button. Find the 'Code' block and click it.
- Save the changes on the 'Code block'. After pasting your widget's embed code. Click the 'Save' button on the left part of the page.
- View your page. Refresh your Squarespace page and check your SociableKIT widget. Done!
Video Guide: Embed Meetup group events on
your Squarespace website for free
Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to embed Meetup group events on your Squarespace website for free.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Meetup group events widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Meetup group events on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
Embed Meetup group events on your Squarespace website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Meetup group events on Squarespace website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
There are a couple of methods for adding your Meetup group events to your Squarespace website and one of them is SociableKIT. In either case, make sure you are always taking advantage of this marketing method because it may be the only thing that could save your business.