Quick guide: Embed Rss feed on your Sharepoint website for free
To embed Rss feed on Sharepoint website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Rss feed widget here.
- Customize your Rss feed widget.
- Copy the Rss feed widget embed code.
- Login to your Sharepoint website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Rss feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Rss feed widget on your Sharepoint website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Rss feed on your Sharepoint website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Rss feed widget
The first part is creating your Rss feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Paste the embed code and save your Sharepoint website page. Please follow the second part below to add Rss feed widget to your Sharepoint website.
Add Rss feed widget to your Sharepoint website
The second part is adding your Rss feed widget to your Sharepoint website. After you customize your Rss feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Sharepoint website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Rss feed widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Go to your Sharepoint site and log in with your credentials.
- Locate the page that you want to edit or create a new blank page. If you are creating a new page, click the "New" button and select "Page" from the options.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click the "Edit" button. This will enable you to make changes to the page.
- Hover over the area where you want to add the SociableKIT widget, then click the "+" icon that appears. From the list of options, find the "Embed" or "<>" icon and click on it.
- Paste the embed code provided by SociableKIT into the box.
- Click the "Publish" or "Republish" button to save your changes and make them live on the site. If necessary, upload the page to your website. You're done!
Note: If you receive an error that states Embedding content from this website isn't allowed, you will have to add widgets.sociablekit.com to the list of sites that are allowed on your website and the HTML Field Security list of the site collection where the site is located.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Rss feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Rss feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
Embed Rss feed on your Sharepoint website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Rss feed on Sharepoint website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
Congratulations! You've learned how to effortlessly integrate an RSS feed into your SharePoint website using our reliable and customizable widgets. By doing so, you've taken a significant step towards providing your audience with the latest and most relevant content without the hassle of manual updates. So, don't wait any longer – start enhancing your SharePoint website with our free widgets and unlock the true potential of dynamic content today!